Wednesday 24 August 2016

The Cabbalistic Locale.



Has it ever happened to you? Glimpsing through something your precarious mind just realize unforeseen discoveries 'bout life?!

happens to me a lot.

I suddenly thought of the golden deer. yeah, that enchanting creature. I haven't seen him, but his name gives his description so beautifully that one actually feels to be there.
He would be soo delightful, so gorgeous that even Maa Sita fell in love with his charm.
His magnificent eyes and alluring grace would be so appealing. His enchantress grace would be so artistry that charm and elegance would be dribbling from his pleasing frame.

I unrevealed some pictures of such a precious creature and my heart's insisting your perceive.










It's 'bout the love...


...and the aftermath.





























~Varia xoxo


































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random